American author, freelance writer and filmmaker
- His science fiction thriller Transfixion is published through Solstice and is available through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- Hell of a Deal: A Supernatural Satire is also up at Amazon, B&N, Smashwords and Createspace.
- His 2011 short film The Container won the one-minute juried prize at the Sundial Film Festival in his hometown of Redding, Ca.
- Again in 2016, he has taken the one-minute category with The Real Reason You Should Recycle.
- His non-fiction freelance journalism appears at International Policy Digest, WhoWhatWhy, Counterpunch, Globalresearch, Foreign Policy Journal, High Times, OpedNews and numerous other online outlets.
He continues to write, to film, and to adapt various works across media.